Christmas is a time of sharing, joy, celebration, lights, and amazing festivities. There are many ways of spreading all that with your loved ones. Some of the more popular ways are by adorning your home with vibrant Christmas lights and features and inviting your loved ones for a meal. Maybe even for an evening of carolling and storytelling with warm cups of Zesta tea for everyone. But what if we said that you can decorate your own home with our products as well?
Our products can be used as great material for DIY Christmas decorations for your home, making it all the more unique. Here are just some simple DIY ideas you can use for this Christmas.
Christmas Tea Tree
Christmas tree decorations are always a sight to behold, especially when you are doing it with your family. Why not make that family time even more special by making DIY Christmas tea trees as well? They are simple and quick to make and do not require any special material for it.
What you will need:
- Styrofoam cones
- Individually wrapped Zesta teabags
- Cylindrical mache box or homemade cylindrical cardboard box
- Wooden stars
- Take the individual tea bags and apply a thin line of glue on the back of it, and then attach it to the base of the cone (hold it in place until it sets).
- When you apply the subsequent teabags, make sure you slightly overlap it over the one that was just pasted. This is to cover up the styrofoam underneath.
- Keep repeating the process until you reach the top of the cone.
- Glue the cylindrical mache box or the cylindrical cardboard box to the base of the styrofoam cone, so it can make a unified stump and stand on its own.
- Insert a small weight inside the box for more stability.
- Glue a wooden star at the top once the tea tree is complete.
And just like that, when teatime comes, all you have to do is carefully rip one from the tree to make a fresh cuppa. Since it is meant to resemble a Christmas tree, Use a mixture of Zesta Green Tea and Zesta Strawberry Flavoured Black Tea to make it reflect the traditional red and green colours of Christmas. Nothing can go wrong with a DIY decoration that dispensers Pure Ceylon Teabags!
Another great decoration that is synonymous with the season is the wreath. Make your one unique by including some teabags in it. These types of homemade Christmas decorations serve to be aesthetic and functional pieces as well. Here is how you can make one.
What you will need:
- Two pieces of 12×12 cardboard
- Red and green patterned paper
- 24 clothespins
- Red ribbon for hanging
- Glue the two pieces of cardboard together.
- Cut the cardboard into a circle and cut a smaller inner circle to make it look more like a wreath.
- Cover your cardboard circle with patterned paper and glue it.
- Glue some patterned paper to the clothespins as well.
- Once this is done, glue the clothespins on the circle, evenly spacing them out.
- Make sure the clothespins face the outside of the wreath when glueing them.
- Tie the red ribbon on the wreath for hanging and clip your favourite Zesta tea bags on each of the pins.
Voila! You have made your very own Christmas wreath that is a perfect ornament that is a fitting addition to your home. The inclusion of your favourite Zesta tea bags makes it all the more special since it allows you and your guests to easily pick and choose what they want to brew.
Explore our exclusive collection of Zesta Ceylon Tea here.